New in " Stradivarius gift box" ...

                                                                                                CLICK TO SEE MORE



                                                                                                 ph. me


If you are following me on FB page or twitter, you could see that i won the Chicisimo & Stradivarius contest in December, and my prize were the total look of Veronica Ferraro from the Fashion Fruit . Today, that package arrived at my door, directly from Spain with thank you note from Stradivarius! How great is that? :)

A huge  thanks to Maria from Chicisimo and to Stradivarius team!

This is my profile there so you can follow me, join  the Chicisimo community! :)

Share on :
New in " Stradivarius gift box" ...
New in " Stradivarius gift box" ...
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5